We will all be celebrating the most beautiful holiday season of the year-Christmas. Children will expect Santa to bring gifts, adults will express special warm greetings to each other, and all of us will strive to be jolly! But Christmas is also the time when we reflect on the past year and express gratitude for all that we possess.
Today at The Law Offices of Raffi T. Khorozian P.C. we want to thank you for choosing us to help you make sure that you get the money you deserve when you are wrongfully injured. We will continue to keep protecting people’s rights and Steering You toward Success and Full Compensation.
We will share a few tips to avoid car accidents during this season.
Many families drive to see friends, family members, and loved ones during the holiday season. Indeed, the Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s holidays are among the busiest times on the road. To avoid personal injuries in a holiday car crash, consider the following tips:
- Be alert for distracted pedestrians, especially when you are in busy shopping center parking lots that are crowded because of the holiday season;
- To prevent a distracted driving accident, do not use your phone while you are driving;
- When taking a trip with your kids, ensure that every passenger in your car wears a seat belt and that small children are properly restrained in a car seat or booster seat;
- If you are driving to a holiday party where alcohol will be served, plan for a designated driver or get a ride to the party;
- Avoid setting out on driving trips when you are tired. If you get drowsy while driving, change drivers, or pull over and get some rest and/or drink coffee;
- Have a safety kit in your car in case of inclement weather or an unexpected event;
- Get a vehicle check-up before you leave on a trip, ensuring that your vehicle’s coolant is topped off, the tires have plenty of treads, and your brakes are in safe working condition;
- Keep a full tank of gas in the event you hit heavy traffic.
And remember, if you have been injured in a car accident, we are here to help you.
Contact Raffi T. Khorozian and find out how we can get you the maximum amount of compensation that you are entitled to. Call today and schedule a consultation.
25 percent lawyer | 15 percent lawyer| Armenian lawyer| lawyer in Bayonne | lawyer in East Brunswick | lawyer in East Orange | lawyer in Rutherford | lawyer in Hamilton | lawyer in Trenton | lawyer in Montclair | lawyer in New Brunswick | lawyer in Clifton | lawyer in Paramus | lawyer in Hackensack | lawyer in Union City | lawyer in Jersey City | lawyer in Newark | lawyer in Iselin | lawyer in Elizabeth | lawyer in Perth Amboy | lawyer in Trenton | lawyer in paterson | NJ lawyer | lawyer near me | lawyers | neck pain | personal injury lawyer| Portuguese | Spanish lawyers | trial lawyer | trial lawyer | lawyer.